- War of words 21 November 2014 | 3:52 pm
- Spectrum efficiency key to 5G, operators say 21 November 2014 | 3:06 pm
- Altice open to acquiring Bouygues Telecom – report 21 November 2014 | 12:38 pm
- Huawei, MegaFon claim 5G services in Russia by 2018 21 November 2014 | 11:17 am
- Reaching the Future Network State – Expanding the Broadband Opportunity | Thursday 11th December 2014 at 4pm UK time 20 November 2014 | 3:49 pm
Successfully Deploying and Monetizing Next Generation Wireless Network Technology
- Gain an understanding of how the Wi-Fi and Small Cells ecosystems are converging, and how this will impact the future of heterogeneous networks
- Listen to 60+ expert speakers present their ideas, opinions and experiences of planning, deploying and maintaining complex wireless RAN networks using Wi-Fi, Small Cells and DAS - both individually and together
- Take advantage of our VIP Networking Service to meet the people you need to meet in a structured, intimate environment particularly designed to help you get the most out of your meetings
- Pick and choose your content - with 3 tracks running over 2 days, there will always be something happening that interests you! With topics for discussion ranging from Public Wi-Fi monetization, In-Building DAS & Small Cell Optimization, Large Scale Stadium Deployment case studies, the impact of SON, C-RAN and Fronthaul on Het Nets, and much more inbetween, these events are destined to answer all your questions about the future of RAN!
VIP Service- Face to Face Introductions
Our VIP team builds relationships between sponsors and senior level operator attendees. They work with you to create a bespoke wish list of who you want to meet at the event and ensure this happens in exclusive one-to-one meetings and introductions at the event.
One-to-One Speed Networking Sessions
Enjoy the benefits of networking by participating in our VIP speed networking sessions. This is a guaranteed chance to pitch your most successful solutions to senior operator delegates- meet 20 senior operator decision-makers in 30 minutes. These sessions take place during the late morning coffee breaks on both days of the event.
Online Networking Tool
Providing attendees with the perfect opportunity to network pre, during and post event. Identify who you would like to meet, direct message attendees and arrange meetings to ensure your time is maximised at the event.
For more information contact Lauren Menzies:
The Wi-Fi World Summit, Small Cells Global Congress & Cloud-Ran Summit provide an ideal forum to meet senior-level executives from across the Radio Access Network and Wireless Connectivity industry.
45% Operator Attendance
45% Director Level or above
400 Attendees - co-locating the Wi-Fi World Summit and the Small Cells Global Congress, alongside our brand new Cloud -Ran Summit will bring together three converging ecosystems in bigger numbers than ever before!
‘This was a very useful event for networking and marketing discussions.’Kamran Etemad, Senior Technology Advisor, FCC
‘For once an event that had tangible and empirical evidence of working business models and deployment scenarios. The right balance of commercial and technical content.’Magnus Johansson, COO, DigitalWay
“The Wi-Fi World Summit was an excellent event, quite in keeping with Informa's well-earned reputation for superb, focused gatherings in the service provider segment. The attendees, presenters, and arrangements were all first rate. The Ruckus team appreciated the opportunity the event offered for continuing conversations with key representatives from our current operator customers as well as starting discussions with a number of new prospects.”Steven Glapa, Senior Director of Marketing, Ruckus Wireless
“Very good overview of the latest advances in the small cells' concepts”Dr. Mohamed Nadder Hamdy, Director of Capacity Planning, Etisalat
“A very well organised event which was well attended by small cell industry experts presenting and discussing a wide range of topics and issues”Robert MacPherson, Director Business Dev. Small Cells, Cambridge Broadband Networks Ltd
“The congress helped me to have better understanding of operators view on business strategy issues regarding efficient solutions to the mobile data challenges. It highlighted in a smart way that really different ideas and approaches of operators and other involved stakeholders to tackle the mobile data explosion in the next years encourages fruitful discussions on opportunities and threats as well as on different business models”Jochen Senebald, Service Solution Manager/ Program Manager, Huawei
“Very interesting two days with high level of executives in the WiFi world.”Jonas Trunk, CEO, Linktel Telecomunicacoes do Brasil
“Great opportunity to inform and meet the partners in the whole environment of WiFi”Jelle Duisterhout, Manager, Ziggo
“Optimal combination of presentations, cases studies, panel discussions, and mingling.”Chris Koeneman, VP of Sales, Bluesocket, ADTRAN
“Excellent information provided and very good for networking.”Marcos Romero, Sales and Marketing Director, Oi WiFi